WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored within your browser when you visit almost any website.
The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page would be diminished significantly. Are used for the web to be able to remember your visit next time you browse that page.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It is not a virus or a Trojan or a worm, or spam, no spyware, no pop-up window opens.
WHAT INFORMATION STORES A COOKIE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank account information, photographs, your identity card or personal information, etc. The data stored cookies are technical, personal preferences, personalized content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same web with Firefox or Chrome will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it really is partnering with the browser, not the person.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
• Technical Cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when there is a human or an automated navigating application, when an anonymous user is navigating or it is a registered one, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
• Cookies Analysis: Collect information on the type of navigation it is performing, most used sections, reference numbers, time slot of use, language, etc.
• Advertising Cookies: show advertising based on your browsing, their country of origin, language, etc.
WHAT ARE THEIR OWN AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES?
Party cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and the third are those generated by internal or external providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE.
This website uses their own following cookies:
• Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
• Language Cookies
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics: The analytical tool that helps to websites and application owners understand how visitors interact with their properties. You can use a set of cookies to gather information and report usage statistics of websites without personally identifing visitors from Google.
Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google. More information about Google Analytics cookies and privacy information.
• Google AdWords: This website uses a cookie to Google AdWords. The cookie is added to the user’s computer when he sees an ad and click on it. This cookie lasts 30 days. This measure and the fact that Google uses separate servers, protects user privacy. Cookies are often used to select ads based on content that is relevant to a user, improve reporting of campaign performance and avoid showing ads the user has already seen. Sometimes a cookie can be enabled in the domain of the site you are visiting. For DoubleClick, you can enable a cookie called “__gads” in the domain of the site you’re visiting.
• Users who do not wish to participate in follow-up blocking them simply can block these cookies in your web browser preferences.
CAN I REMOVE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
Yes. Not only remove, also block, general or particular to a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website should go to your browser settings and there you can find the associated domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide to the most popular browsers:
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES?
To understand the extent you may have to disable cookies we show some examples:
• The web site will not adapt content to their personal preferences.
• You can not access the personal area.
• You can not customize their geographic preferences as time zone, or language.
• The web site will not perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic.
• Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies and from this site you must perform your right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
• In some cases you need to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, Google stores cookies on servers in the United States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. According to Google they do not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures all data transferred will be treated with a degree of protection according to European standards.
For any questions about this policy cookies please contact us via the contact section.