Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that prevents premature ageing of the skin and defends it from external aggressions such as pollution and UV rays. So far so good, but do you know how it affects your hair? Here are six of its benefits.
Vitamin E is popularly known as the “youth vitamin” because of its high content of antioxidants, the molecules capable of slowing the oxidation – that is, the ageing – of other molecules. Vitamin E is not only effective for maintaining good internal health, but also for skin and hair care.
Because of its antioxidant properties, vitamin E is essential for healthy hair. Every day we subject our hair to many factors that can be harmful, such as ironing, excessive brushing, pollution, sun, etc. Therefore, we must take care of it as much as possible and vitamin E is an ingredient to take into account to protect it from all these daily aggressions.
Vitamin E benefits
1. epairs dry and split ends, preventing hair breakage.
2. Helps stimulate sebum production in the scalp, resulting in a more hydrated and shiny mane.
3. Leaves hair soft and silky to the touch.
4. Conditions hair naturally, protecting it from damage caused by external agents.
5. Improves blood flow to the scalp, so nutrients are better absorbed.
6. Combats hair dryness.