READ IN: Español

Known in the UK as an influencer on TikTok, @sophzaloafs has been admitted to hospital after a vibrator got stuck in her anus.

As the X-rays posted in his own TikTok video show, the 5-centimetre-long sex toy became embedded deep inside his anal rectum. The surgery was performed after numerous unsuccessful non-invasive attempts.

The worst part of the story – if there is a worst part – is that @sophzaloafs had to sleep all night with the object inside his anus. “I woke up and it was off so I assumed the battery was dead. I was wrong.” 

Everything points to the fact that the influencer got “excited”, activated the maximum power of the vibrator and it ended up in a much deeper area than it should have been.

And speaking of sexual well-being products… Do you know the new LELO products?

Newsletter