READ IN: Español

It’s undeniable that everyone needs a mask these days. Since it is a health necessity, Travis Scott offers an alternative for his fans with his new Cactus Jack health pack.

The COVID-19 kit includes a cloth mask, hand sanitizer and a SafeTouch hygienic multi-tool. All items are made in muted earth tones, including the embroidered Cactus Jack mask and bottle of hand sanitizer. Text on the side of the bottle promises to “kill 99 percent of germs… Flame burns the other 1 percent.”

Finally, the SafeTouch multi-tool is a special edition reportedly “designed by aerospace engineers”. It serves as a push button, ideal for avoiding finger contact.

All Cactus Jack items are currently available at Travis Scott’s web store.