READ IN: Español
Last week, Apple released the first public beta version of iOS and iPadOS 14. An update that, although still in beta and containing bugs, Apple considers sufficiently polished to release it to the public.
The latest update includes a new home page design that allows users to adjust the size of home screen applications to their preferences. In addition, you can now do FaceTime while using another application.
You can download it by following these steps:
- Open Apple’s public beta website on our iPhone or iPad
- Within the iOS or iPad section, select “roll your iOS device”.
- Then tap Download profile and Allow download.
- Open the Settings app and go to Download profile and Install.
- Finally, Settings > General > Software Update. Touch Download and Install and enter your device code.
As we know that it is not always easy to download these types of updates, we recommend this video by Apple expert Brandon Butch:
People who have already tried this new update claim that it is not as impressive as originally planned. But don’t worry, if you don’t like this version you can uninstall it and go back to the one you had before.