READ IN: Español
The company Watchfinder & Co. has just published a list of the most coveted luxury watches of 2020. The results are based on data from 62.7 million Google searches over the last 12 months worldwide.
Obviously, Rolex is in first place with four of its classic and timeless models: Submariner, Daytona, Datejust and Oyster Perpetual. The Sub was searched approximately 5.1 million times with an average of 430,000 searches per month. Next is Audemars Piguet with his model Royal Oak, with 1.4 million searches in total. The data also reveals that in December 2019, consumers searched for luxury watches more than 6.1 million times in time for the holiday season. Have you been good this year?
Here is the list of the most searched watches.
- Rolex Submariner: approximately 5.1 million searches in the last year, averaging 430,000 per month.
- Rolex Daytona: approximately 3.8 million searches in the last year, with an average of 320,000 per month.
- Rolex Datejust: approximately 2.5 million searches in the last year, averaging 210,000 per month.
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual: approximately 1.8 million searches in the last year, averaging 150,000 per month.
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak: approximately 1.4 million searches in the past year, averaging 110,000 per month.